Sunday, January 22, 2006

Why did I pick "Trinabelle's"??

Well, here it is...my blog...

Why did I pick the name, "Trinabelle's"? It's simple, really. When I was a little girl, my mom took to calling me Trinabelle, and I loved it.

I debated about whether or not to start a blog. I asked myself, "Will I really post? Will I keep up with it? Does anyone really care what I have to say about anything?" Then I realized that it honestly doesn't matter.

I'm still not finished with the layout of my blog, but it's not that far from completion...yay!

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

Kat sweetie.. welcome to the world of Stitching Bloggers!

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com