Monday, January 30, 2006

Fabric Finds

I think I've finally found the perfect fabric for my living room curtains!

Quite some time ago, my mom & I stumbled upon some wonderful fabric for my kitchen/dining room curtains. It's called "Herb Text" and I think it's so "me". Instead of focusing on a solely herbal theme, we're going more for an Italian vineyard/bistro look.

Since then, I've been on a serious hunt for more fabric...this time for my living room. Our floorplan is such that the windows from both rooms are visible no matter where you are, so I knew the fabrics needed to play off of each other.

I requested a swatch of a promising fabric and it arrived today. I love it! Even my husband likes it! Yay! Now I just need JoAnn's to put all their drapery linings on sale! LOL Here are the fabrics. The one on the left is for the kitchen/dining room and the one on the right is for the living room.


Image hosting by Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi katrina your blog is great and i hope you keep up with it..i have read it all and its great
lisa

Trinabelle said...

Thanks, Lisa!!!

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com