Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yes, I really do cross stitch!

It's been way too long since I posted a finish!

I took part in a mini tuck exchange on one of the boards I belong to. JoAnn, seamstress extraordinaire, made these adorable mini tucks from various fabric, all with 2 1/2 inch openings. Each lady in the exchange was mailed a tuck, with instructions to stitch something for it, then mail it on to another lady in the exchange. Tuck themes varied, no one knew what theme they would receive and partners identities are only being revealed as the finished tucks are received.

JoAnn sent me an adorable St. Patrick's Day themed tuck. While going through some old Cross Stitch Crazy magazines, I stumbled onto a great shamrock design. I adjusted the colors to more closely match the tuck, stitched it up and sent it off to my partner, Rae.

Rae received the tuck this week, so I can finally post a pic of my latest finish. I love how it turned out! Thank you, JoAnn (for making the tuck) and Shirl (for arranging the exchange). I had so much fun!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katrina, you chose a perfect design for the tuck--so cute! I am sure Rae is thrilled with it--I know I would be!!

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com