Saturday, November 29, 2014

25 Days of Christmas at The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe

I must admit to being very late in discovering Nancy & The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe. I've seen her mentioned on countless blogs, but just never got around to clicking any provided links. Although, now that I've looked & read & looked some more, I think my wallet is thanking me!

Nancy has so many wonderful goodies available (charts, floss, trims, etc.) and is also hosting 25 incredibly generous giveaways! On her blog, she refers to herself as "Santa Nancy"; too cute and so very appropriate!

So, head on over to The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe for some wonderful Christmas fun!

No comments:

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com