Saturday, August 26, 2006

3 Finishes for August

I don't think I'll manage another finish before August is over, but I am happy with the three I have!

For my son Andrew's 9th birthday, I stitched a card for him, using a Mouseloft kit sent to me by a friend in the UK. Thank you, Diana!! Andrew had a Luau/Pool Party and the card was very well received!



  


I also finished two projects on my StRIP list...S&BF's Bad Maid and JBW Designs' Tooth Fairy Pillow. You can see pics of both by clicking the links under the "My WIPs" section of my lefthand sidebar.

My dear friend, Brenda, who was so kind as to send me the chart & beads for the Tooth Fairy Pillow, will also be finishing it into a pillow for my kids to use. You can see the fabric I chose for the pillow here.

That's it for tonight! Have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

All your finishes are so cute-I especially like the tooth fairy.

Sasha Farina said...

super cute finishes!!!

Sally said...

Hi Katrina,
Just thought I'd let you know that I now have a blog here and am eventually getting rid of the one I have on MSN spaces!
Hugs

Nona said...

Your palm tree is making me wish for Spring... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi girl! How have your been. The card is really cute.
Debra in Indiana

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com