Sunday, June 28, 2015

Stitch From Stash 2015 - June Update

Month: June
Spent: $0
Earned: $0

June turned out to be a very different month from what I'd planned. There was stash shopping, but only because my DH gifted me with some stash money for our 21st wedding anniversary. My order from Stitching Bits and Bobs should be here tomorrow. Yay!

I still have my $25 for this month, plus my $8.70 left over, cumulatively, from January through May. Looking through my chart stash, I see that I need to order some GAST Simply Wool for a project intended for my son. My remaining funds should just cover the fibers plus shipping.

There will be a separate post giving more details of the trip my DH & I took to celebrate our anniversary. We had an incredible time during our getaway! Oh, I'll try to remember to throw in pictures of the "anniversary stash", as well!

No comments:

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com