Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stitch From Stash 2015 - April Update

Month: April
Spent: $0
Earned: $0

I waited until the last day to post my update, as I was trying diligently to SPEND money this month. My goal was to visit my not-so-LNS, but neither opportunity panned out. Ah well, there's always next month!

I did stitch this month (no finishes, though) AND stitched with friends. That's the best kind of stitching! We're getting together again, along with what looks to be the rest of the "gang", in just a couple weeks time. Two from our group are each making a big overseas move very soon. We're all getting together one more time, for a day of shopping, stitching, snacking & visiting.

Mother's Day is fast approaching here in the USA and I've been dropping not-so-subtle hints to my husband and kids. I'm making it very easy for them; I've asked for GCs to several specific needlework shops. Stash and a day off from cooking & cleaning. That's not too much to ask for, right?

If, worst case, my hints fall on deaf ears, there's always our wedding anniversary in June. Stash is a very romantic gift!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Well done! Wishing you a stitchy mithers day!

Ruth said...

No, not so much to ask for at all. LOL I'll keep good thoughts that they were paying attention while you were hinting. :)

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com