Sunday, March 01, 2015

Stitch From Stash 2015 - February Update

Month: February
Spent: $0
Earned: $0

A lot has happened since my January update! We finally closed on and moved into our new home! Valentine's night was our first night in the house. After an exhausting 2-1/2 days of loading & unloading trucks, we celebrated with heart-shaped pizza (Thank you, Papa John's!) and chocolate.

We've been in the house for two weeks now, but very little progress has been made on the craft room. It's currently a very dark orange, but we should have painters in soon to make it a nice bright white. I have managed to unearth the totes containing my "current projects". While we're still busy unpacking, finding homes for everything & hanging things on the walls, the pace is a little less frantic & the possibility of stitching this next month is very real! Yay!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Well done on SFS!
CONGRATS on your new home!!

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com