Monday, September 29, 2014

Stitch From Stash 2014 - September Update

September was another very busy month, but I did manage both a little bit of stitching AND shopping.

The stitching was for another exchange, so no pictures until next month's update. I seem to be on an over-one-on-22ct kick.

As for the shopping, I picked up this year's JCS Ornament Issue and a LoRan Magnetic Needle Case, for my favorite size 26 gold needles. The fact that it has a purple cap doesn't hurt.

Money spent: $11.78

JCS 2014 Christmas Ornaments Issue
LoRan Magnetic Needle Case

No comments:

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com