Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Stitching From Stash 2014 - May Update

I managed to not spend any money on stash this month, although it wasn't due to a lack of effort!

The pre-Memorial Day sales flyer from Jo~Ann had a mystery-scratch-off-discount spot on it. Mine was for 60% off the regular price of an item. I walked the entire store, but nothing jumped out at me. I left, unexpired discount still in hand.

AFTER I got home, I remembered what I had originally wanted to purchase...a Dritz Tailor's Marking Set to use for gridding my first HAED project.

Would you believe that I never made it back to the store before the discount coupon expired?!?! I was so mad at myself, yet I couldn't keep from laughing at my forgetfulness.

Money spent: $0

No comments:

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com