Friday, March 28, 2014

Stitching from Stash 2014 - March Update

I only managed one afternoon of stitching this month, but that's better than no stitching at all, right?

Eventually, this will be a shamrock. The design is rather simplistic, having been converted from a charted crochet pattern. The burlap "canvas" is 6" square and I have two of them in my stash. I know they were purchased locally; either at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Jo~Ann or Walmart. I'm using a dark green #5 perle for the stitching.

If I like how this turns out, I'm considering stitching a series of 12 single motifs and displaying one each month, on a little easel.

Click for a larger image...


 photo ShamrockWIP_032814_zpssmumvo6z.jpg


Money spent: $0

My birthday is coming up soon (April 4th), so maybe, just maybe, I'll end up with some free stash money!

1 comment:

Faith... said...

Great job staying in budget for March. Happy birthday, I hope you got some stash cash for your birthday!

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com