Friday, March 04, 2011

TUSAL 2011 - March

Well, February was not a big month for stitching. I work for Hallmark & Valentine's Day is always a very busy time. Right now, I'm enjoying the lull before the Easter/Mother's Day/Graduation/Father's Day card rush.

I had the pleasure of attending a GTG in February, hosted by the wonderful Jo of Dinky Dyes fame. Jo & her husband are the most gracious of hosts and a fabulous time was had by all. Unfortunately, I had a massive allergy flare-up and only managed a few threads worth of stitching during the GTG.

I also started my first counted canvas piece, which will add some new & interesting fibers to my jar over the next few months.

Okay, on with the picture, poor though it may be...

Photobucket

No comments:

All About Katrina

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm 46-years-old, happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart and a proud mom of three awesome young adults.
    In addition to being obsessed with cross stitch, I also enjoy reading, logic puzzles, baking and gaming.
     photo 90c1ff730abdbd11b66232f8fdfc2501_zpsad674e2a.jpg

Labels

Blogs I Read

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com